A 100% pure silk pillowcase is an absolute must for anyone in search of a beautiful night's sleep. It helps to prevent sleep wrinkles and aids in keeping hair beautifully styled throughout the night. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, a Mulberry Park Silk pillowcase is a delightful luxury to be enjoyed throughout the year.
- Made with 19 Momme 100% Grade A Pure Mulberry Long Strand Silk (600 Thread Count)
- Hypoallergenic, Soft and Breathable - Mulberry Park Silk charmeuse pillowcases are all made of 100% natural Mulberry silk and this momme silk fabric is made of all organic ingredients. Silk fabric is naturally hypoallergenic, resistance to dust mites, mold, fungus, and other allergens. Silk helps prevent abrasion of the skin, helps retain moisture, and beneficial in wrinkle prevention. Dermatologists, Hairstylists and Beauty Experts all recommend silk for people with sensitive skin or acne!
- Sleep Better, Sleep Beautifully - With our ultra-soft and smooth silk pillowcases, wake up with healthier skin, fewer tangles, less frizzy hair or bed head -- imagine your mornings with smoother and more manageable hair! Mulberry Park Silk fabric is designed to naturally help regulate your body temperature. A silk fabric pillowcases will feel cooler to your skin in the summer and warmer in the winter and will help you to get a good night's rest.
- Envelope Pillowcase Closure vs. Zipper - Zipper pulls can easily puncture delicate silk fabric or the material can get caught in the zipper teeth and tear. Not to mention, poke you while you sleep. This unique Envelope closures prevents this from happening. The special envelope closure comes with a generous 8" flap at the end of the case allows your pillow to be tucked in and out of sight for a more finished and refined look and feel. No ugly zippers on your silk pillowcases!
- What you will recieve - One 100% pure 22 Momme double-sided Silk pillowcase with an 8" envelope closure (900 thread count). Order an extra one for when you are laundering, traveling or just want to give one as a gift. Available in Standard (20" x 26"), Queen (20" x 30") and King (20" x 36"). All Mulberry Park Silk products are OEKO-TEX Certified (Standard 100) to be free of chemicals and naturally dyed with no color shading or fading.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your color choices and are happy to send you color swatch samples to ensure your complete satisfaction before ordering.
Mulberry Park Silk was recently named "Best Overall Sheet Set" by both Women's Health and Prevention's online magazine in its recent ranking of top silk bedding. Additionally, this pillowcase is ranked in Oprah Magazine as one of the "Best Silk Pillowcases".
Caring for your Silk Pillowcases: Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Hang to Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach. Can Also Be Dry Cleaned. For more Do's and Don'ts of Caring for your Silk Pillowcases read this article.
Love the feel of silk on my cheek at night.
I am using this pillow case for the first time this week. It is very comfortable and I don't seem to get "BED HEAD" like I do with conventional pillow cases.
I was so pleased with my first pillow case, I ordered a second one,( for Laundry days). Yes, your Hair actually is not disheveled when you wake up. Thank you for a Lovely product, at a reasonable price.
So nice and comfortable on my skin.
I received my Silk Pillowcase a couple weeks ago and waited to give it a try before writing my review. Its my first silk case and heard they are a must for women. Well I can finally say, yes it does help! I have coarse thick latina hair and I no longer have big bead head. It seems to really calm the frizz. This pillow case is real silk! my hair would have major static if it wasn’t (like polyester or like material). But even better, Im a stomach sleeper and dont wake up with facial morning wrinkles anymore!