At Mulberry Park Silks, our silk headscarf collection is made of 100% pure mulberry silk in a 19 momme weave. We use only the finest quality silk in the marketplace, Grade 6A. We’ve also taken the additional step of making sure that every silk item we produce is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as safe from harmful substances.
Most importantly, sleeping in one of our stylish silk headscarves is the best way to achieve your hair goals:
- Reduces Frizz: Our silk scarves are a gentle, friction-free environment that minimizes frizz, tangles and trauma to your hair. In fact, you should also consider sleeping on a silk pillowcase, which treats your delicate facial skin to the same friction-free environment
- Minimizes Breakage: Using our silk hair wrap for sleeping at night will prevent breakage and damage from movement and your pillowcase (another great reason, by the way, to switch to a silk pillowcase).
- Protects Your Hair Style: Your hair is an investment of both time and money. Whether you’ve got a blowout you want to make last; elaborate braids; or pricey extensions, wrapping your hair in silk is a wonderful way to make your style last longer.
- Moisturizes Hair: The nourishing environment of pure mulberry silk naturally moisturizes your hair while you sleep. Although any hair type can benefit from silk, the natural moisture is especially important for anyone with dry hair, natural hair, thick hair, or long hair that is prone to drying out.
- Promotes healthy hair growth. Even if you have shorter hair, sleeping in a silk head scarf is a great idea. The protective and nourishing environment of a silk head wrap can definitely promote healthy regrowth and prevent breakage of new hair.
Read more about our silk head scarf and to l Learn how to tie a scarf on your head in a turban style.
Mulberry Park Silks Head Scarves are Easy to Care For
Like all of our fine silk bedding, apparel, and accessories, a Mulberry Park Silks head scarf is easily washable by hand or machine. We recommend using an enzyme-free detergent made for cleaning silk and other natural fibers and placing your silk scarf in a fine mesh laundry bag. Follow these instructions for washing your silk items.
The Mulberry Park Silks design team is also here to help! We are a U.S.-based company with headquarters, retail store, and warehouse located in Branford, CT. You can email or call us any time with questions about purchasing or caring for our luxurious silk products. Along with our silk head scarf, you may also be interested in our silk glam band. One of our newest products, the silk glam band is made from 22 momme silk and designed to hold your hair back during workouts, skin care treatments, and daily makeup application and removal. It is available in seven stylish colors, one size with a comfortable yet secure Velcro closure.
Mulberry Park Silks: Accessible and Affordable Luxury
At Mulberry Park Silks, our mission is to design and sell the highest quality silk items in the market at fair and affordable prices. We offer a full range of silk products made from 100% pure Grade 6A mulberry silk fabric. All the silk fabric used for our sheets, pillowcases, and accessories has been independently tested and certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as safe from harmful substances. Please connect with us by visiting our store or call us at (800) 860-1924 to learn more about our silk sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and shams, and accessories, including sleep masks, eye pillows, silk robes, travel pillows, and hair scrunchies.