- Our mulberry silk products are made from 100% real silk for a true night of beauty sleep.
- Silk fiber is a protein-based natural fiber produced by silk worms.
- Each mulberry silk filament is 600 - 900 meters (1,970 - 2,950 feet) long and known for being strong and soft to the touch.
- A silk bed sheet is made from real silk…unlike a satin sheet that is made from synthetic fiber.
- Silk bed linen is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Momme weight is a unit of measurement for silk. The higher the momme, the heavier and denser the weave will be (density and yarn count are adjusted during silk production).
- Higher momme weight silk fabrics are also made with thicker yarn.
- Charmeuse is a style of weaving threads to create a luxurious luster on one side of the fabric and a matte finish on the reverse side.
- Sleeping on a silk pillowcase or sheet set is good for skin and hair. Silk bed linen minimizes hair breakage, frizzy hair, and the incidence of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A pure mulberry silk bed sheet set helps naturally regulate body temperature.